Search Above Main Content
Create your Expert Profile
What is an Expert Profile?
An Expert Profile is not your typical online profile or resume. With ExpertFuze's patent-pending technology, Expert Profiles are specially designed for experts to highlight each expert's unique background.
With an Expert Profile you can:
- Detail your unique expertise and qualifications.
- Add Specializations to further differentiate yourself from other experts.
- Upload and display media such as images, videos, or documents.
- List various rates, terms of employment, and conflicts.
Why should I create an Expert Profile
- Start receiving expert consulting opportunities
Your Expert Profile can be found by employers through search engines as well as through our Expert Database.
- It's FREE to create an Expert Profile
There is no cost to create your Expert Profile and have it included in our database.
- No fees added to your hourly rate
When we refer you to an employer, you can negotiate any agreement you want between you and the employer. Unlike other expert referral services, we do not handle your billing and we do not add any fees onto your hourly rate - we simply provide the referrals.
- Easily communicate with potential employers
Use ExpertFuze's ExpertConnect system to respond to project inquiries and requests for more information sent by potential employers.
Who should create an Expert Profile?
There are many types of experts, but experts usually possess one more more of the following characteristics:
- Have extensive industry experience
- Possess a rare practical skill or knowledge
- Authored a significant number of papers, books, articles on their subject
- Recognized by peers as being an expert
- Qualified in court as an expert witness or provided expert witness services for a lawsuit